TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
1. If you enrol directly through the BellDonLaqua Istituto Administration Office and the full course enrolment fee is not paid upfront, a 50% non-refundable deposit must be made to confirm your position within the class, plus an additional $27 Manual Enrolment Fee applies. The end of trading on the Monday before the class commences the balance of the course fees and your course kit must be received. Not applicable to promotion offers.
2. If you choose to enrol and pay via instalments using PayRight, or Study Loans, additional charges apply.
3. Instalment plans do not apply to courses and products on sale. These must be paid in full at time of enrolment.
4. Further charges are set by the third party agency. BellDonLaqua Istituto (BDLI) does not take responsibility for additional fees and penalties incurred through those agencies.
5. When completing your Application Form from these agencies, you acknowledge and agree to BellDonLaqua Istituto’s terms and conditions of enrolment.
6. BellDonLaqua Istituto reserves the right to make amendments to these terms and conditions at any time. If you have objections to the terms and conditions, you should not enrol into the course programs at BellDonLaqua Istituto Beauty College.
7. BellDonLaqua Istituto reserves the right to postpone or reschedule classes where necessary.
8. Participants are required to disclose any illness or disability that may require additional support.
9. To receive your course certificate, students must:
• complete the required hours outlined in the course guide/website
• all practical logbooks, activities and assessments must be fully completed, signed by the trainer and submitted
• all course fees, paid directly to BellDonLaqua Istituto and any other additional outstanding amounts, must be paid in full.
10. In cases where you are not able to attend a class due to illness (Doctors note required), late to class, either On Campus or via Zoom, by more than 15 minutes or other matters, you must make arrangements to sit in on the next available class and pay a fee of $147 for each day missed, as this takes the seat of another paying student.
11. Students who wish to study any course, which is outside of the scheduled training calendar, may do so, subject to availability. An additional Custom date fee of $147 is added for such classes. Full payment is required up front and strictly non-refundable, due to additional preparations made to accommodate the custom class.
12. Refunds are not issued under any circumstances due to change of mind or other circumstances once you have either enrolled, and/or paid and/or confirmed into a course or completed your course.
13. Course cancellations made via phone, text or email 14 days prior to the course start date may be rescheduled or transferred to another future class one time only for the next available course date, subject to available spaces and incurs a $147 reschedule Fee. Cancelations made with in 14 days of the course commencing incurs a $147 cancelation fee and $147 reschedule fee.
14. Non attendance; student no shows on the day the course commences incurs a $147 cancelation fee and $147 reschedule fee. No refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
15. Refunds are not given on textbooks or student kits.
16. All students are required to bring their own models to the class practical sessions in the case BDLI cannot provide enough models for all the students in the class.
17. Any concerns or complaints must be submitted immediately in writing.
18. Applicants must be aged 16 or over, unless authorized in writing by a parent or guardian.
19. Any breakages or damages incurred to product, linen, furniture or equipment during the course must be paid for.
20. Photography and video is often used within the beauty college for social media and marketing purposes, if students do not wish to be included in the images please indicate this on the BDLI Media Consent Form which is to be submitted on the first day of the class.
21. We reserve the right to refuse enrolment or continue training due to any inappropriate behaviour or conduct on college campus or via email or phone.
By selecting to enrol in to a training program at BellDonLaqua Istituto Beauty College, you declare that you have read, agree and abide by the above terms and conditions of enrolment:
- The information you have provided in this enrolment application is true and correct.
- You understand that the training programs delivered by BellDonLaqua Istituto are considered public courses /industry training and although BDLI follow the governments units of competency set guidelines, you understand that BellDonLaqua Istituto is not a registered training organization (RTO).
- You have the financial capacity to meet all your course fees and agree to pay all fees as they become due. You understand further action maybe taken in failure to do so.
- If you instruct an agent at BDLI to complete your course application on your behalf, you do so on the basis that the agent is acting for you and it remains your responsibility to read the terms and conditions of enrolment.
- You authorise BDLI staff to verify the authenticity of your academic/professional qualifications and your work experience and you understand BDLI staff may inform other organisations or regulatory agencies if any of the information in your application is not accurate.
- You understand that there will be no refund of you course fees once you have completed you course.
- You understand that you have decided to do this training, and that it is an adult learning environment. In order to get the best possible outcome for your education, you will take full responsibility for your learning; you will apply full participation by meeting all requirements listed above and in class.