|Course Type||Single Unit|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|Course Days||Sat & Sun|
|Course Times||9:30am – 3:30pm|
|Student Kit||Optional – Professional Spray Tan Starter Kit – $397|
|Delivery Mode||See ‘Study Options’|
|Certification||Statement of Attendance|
Spray Tanning Courses Sydney | Be A Pro Spray Tanner
5 reasons why this is one of the best ways to break into the beauty industry!
- The training is super super quick! 2 days of back to back practise will see you performing professional spray tans in no time.
- Spray tanning is so easy to learn. My advise, start booking your clients in, before you even start your course, its that easy to learn!
- If you are thinking of going solo, your initial outlay for your product and equipment is super low.
- Treatments take less than 15 minutes to perform, which means more clients per hour, resulting in more income for you.
- Clients see instant results, meaning greater customer satisfaction.
Now about the training…
This 2 day course does not just focus on how to spray tan, at BellDonLaqua Istituto (BDLI) we do things a little different here, and we like to keep all our training super interesting, and fun of course!
We take you through interesting historical facts about spray tanning, we delve into how tanning solutions were discovered and came about.
We look into how the formulas evolved over the years, and look closely at the endless array of tanning brands available today.
After we go through the wow factor, we get into the important nitty gritty stuff of what makes for a professional spray tan. We will take you through how to set-up and prepare a client for a spray tan treatment, analyse her skin, learn the dos and don’ts of spray tanning and how to apply a natural looking spray tan.
Get the most out of your tan application by learning how to combine custom tan colours for your client and speed up your application time and go through tips to reduce product wastage.
Hit the ground running with additional training on preferred industry products, beauty supplier contacts, beauty industry media and associations, you will learn diary management and client communication skills, salon marketing and further training on how to establish your beauty business.
- Course Hours | 11hrs
- Theory Hours | 5hrs
- Practical Hours | 6hrs
- History of DHA
- History of Spray Tanning
- Spray Tanning Solution Ingredients
- Spray Tanning Base Colours
- Spray Tanning Developing Time
- Spray Tanning Preparation
- Spray Tanning Maintenance
- Spray Tanning Unknown Facts
- Spray Tanning Work Health & Safety
- Spray Tanning & the Skin
- Spray Tanning product options
- Spray Tanning Patch Testing
- Spray Tanning Contraindications
- Spray Tanning Adverse Effects
- How to setup your workstation
- How to checkin and checkout your client in booking software
- How to perform a Client Consultation
- How to choose the right base colour for your client
- How to customise a colour for your client
- How to prep your client for a Spray Tanning application
- How to advise your client on the Spray Tanning aftercare
- How to update your clients details in booking software
Your course includes all of the following:
- Work folder with note paper
- Student Portal Access
- Pens, pencils and highlighters are provided
- Theory lectures
- Practical sessions
- Use of a fully equipped workstation with tools, equipment and materials provided
- Course kit (Fees apply) or you can bring your own kit, refer to Student Kits tab on what to bring
- Some models provided
- Lunchroom for you to have tea and coffee, fridge to keep your lunch, and microwave to heat your food
- Certificate on successful completion of the course
- Ongoing online and phone support
- Access to the Facebook closed group ‘BDLI Student Lounge’
- Career advice
- Job search assistance
- Unlimited return for additional practical sessions (Fees apply)
- Unlimited return for additional business coaching sessions (Fees apply)
- Access to convenient free parking
- Not driving? Allawah train station is a stones throw away
On Campus – Day Class
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|Hours||9:30am – 3:30pm|
|Days||Sat & Sun|
|Special Considerations||Students are required to bring minimum 1 model to each class|
On Campus – Night Class
|Course Duration||3 Nights|
|Hours||6pm – 9:30pm|
|Nights||Wed, Thu, Fri|
|Special Considerations||-A $147 additional night fee applies|
|-Students are required to bring minimum 1 model to each class|
Blended Delivery – Online & On Campus
|Course Duration||13 weeks|
|Hours||Call reception to book in 2 Student Clinic practical sessions|
|Days||You can study your theory at home at your own pace once you have been given access to your Online Portal.|
|Spray Tan Machine||x1|
|Spray Tan Tent||x1|
|Spray Tan Solution||x1|
|BDLP Disposable Masks – Black||10pk||x1|
|BDLP Disposable G – strings||20pk||x1|
|BDLP Barrier Cream||200ml||x1|
*All kits are subject to stock availability and subject to change without notice. For kits which are discounted, price is only available when you enrol online.
There are no study prerequisites or need for previous beauty industry experience to do this course.
See our FAQ’s for more information.