At BellDonLaqua Istituto you can complete practical hours on live paying clients in our Beauty Clinic. Whether you need to complete additional practical towards your work placement hours or simply want to refresh and speed up your beauty skills, you can now do so in our fully supervised Student Clinic.
Practise how to take appointments, perform and perfect your treatments and check out your client at the end, just like you would in a regular salon setting.
During your time with us, we can also assist you with taking before and after photos, videos, exams and fill in logbooks required towards getting your formal recognition*.
Simply call our office on 1300 30 31 40 to book a beauty room, then return to our website, choose a date and which treatments you need to practise, fill in your booking form and submit along with your fees. Simple!
*T & C’s and fees apply, contact our office for more information.
We are a full service college and therefore we provide 99.9% of everything you need to study here on our campus. You do not need to bring anything with you, except lunch and snacks!
Your course includes all of the following:
- Work folder w/ Units of Competency, note paper & practical logbook
- Pens, pencils & highlighters are provided
- Theory lectures
- Practical sessions
- All tools, equipment and materials provided
- Take home kit provided
- Some models provided
- Lunch room for you to have Tea & Coffee, fridge to keep your lunch, and microwave to heat your food
- Framed certificate on successful completion of the course
- Ongoing online and phone support
- Access to the Facebook closed group ‘BDLI Student Lounge’
- Career Advice
- Job search assistance and tools
- Unlimited return for additional practical sessions. (Fees apply)
- Unlimited return for additional business coaching sessions. (Fees apply)
Level 1, Suite 4,
226 Princes Highway,
Kogarah Bay NSW 2217
Opposite Red Rooster & Officeworks
Free parking behind ‘The Great Taste of Greece’ Restaurant