In this 1 Day Masterclass we will take you through all you need to know on how to perform Eyelash Perming, Eyelash Lifting and Eyelash Tinting treatments, using the latest techniques.
While Eyelash Tinting has been around for quite sometime now; giving eyelashes that deeper fuller colour, we can now add a bit more “WoW” factor by adding either an Eyelash Perm or Lift treatment.
Like our other full day Masterclasses, we will take you through theory, but most of all you will be back to back with clients performing these treatments.
We don’t believe in 3-4 hour workshops, we want you to have as much supervised practise as possible! This will give you plenty of experience with all sorts of different clients, so that you build your confidence and hit the ground running when you start booking in your clients.
In our experience, by the end of the day you will be telling your trainer about your clients features, what treatment you think they need, and why!
Thats the difference when you study at BellDonLaqua Istituto!
We are a full service college and therefore we provide 99.9% of everything you need to study here on our campus. You do not need to bring anything with you, except lunch and snacks!
Your course includes all of the following:
- Work folder w/ Units of Competency, note paper & practical logbook
- Pens, pencils & highlighters are provided
- Theory lectures
- Practical sessions
- All tools, equipment and materials provided
- Take home kit provided
- Some models provided
- Lunch room for you to have Tea & Coffee, fridge to keep your lunch, and microwave to heat your food
- Framed certificate on successful completion of the course
- Ongoing online and phone support
- Access to the Facebook closed group ‘BDLI Student Lounge’
- Career Advice
- Job search assistance and tools
- Unlimited return for additional practical sessions. (Fees apply)
- Unlimited return for additional business coaching sessions. (Fees apply)
Level 1, Suite 4,
226 Princes Highway,
Kogarah Bay NSW 2217
Opposite Red Rooster & Officeworks
Free parking behind ‘The Great Taste of Greece’ Restaurant